Skip to content
- Increase California’s credential and degree attainment and close equity gaps especially for individuals from underserved populations facing basic skills barriers.
- Ensure students pursuing occupational and technical training have the financial resources and other supports they need to access and successfully complete post-secondary education and skills training.
- Support the upskilling of low-wage workers by providing education and training that enables them to move up the career ladder to higher-wage jobs.
- Integrate the adult education program more fully into California’s system of post-secondary education and improve adult education students’ educational and employment outcomes.
- Support the development of an integrated data system to measure student educational attainment and labor market outcomes disaggregated by race, ethnicity, and gender.